Hariyali Chicken Tikka
Boneless Chicken - 300 gms
Salt to taste
Juice of 1/2 Lemon
Turmeric powder - 1/4 tsp
Chili powder - 1 tsp
Coriander powder - 1 tsp
Cumin powder - 1 tsp
Garam Masala powder - 1/2 tsp
Hung Curd - 3 tsp
Garlic - 4 cloves
Piece of Ginger
Green chili - 2 nos
Mint leaves - a handful
Coriander leaves - a handful
1. In a mixer jar add garlic, ginger, green chilies, mint leaves, coriander leaves, little water and grind to a smooth paste.
2. To the boneless chicken add salt, lemon juice, turmeric powder, chili powder, coriander powder, cumin powder, garam masala powder and mix all the ingredients together.
3. Add ground paste to the chicken and mix it well.
4. [To make Hung Curd - In a strainer, place the Muslin cloth & add the Curd. Tie it & drain the excess water. Hung Curd is ready.] Add hung curd and mix it together.
5. Cling wrap and refrigerate for 3 to 4 hours.
6. Skewer the marinated chicken pieces and grill it for 8 minutes on each sides.
7. After 8 minutes, remove from the grill and brush it with ghee.
8. Turn it over and grill it for an another 8 minutes or until chicken is cooked.
Mouth watering Hariyali chicken tikka is ready to taste, you can serve hot with yogurt dip or any other dip of your choice.
FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingShow
INSTAGRAM - https://www.instagram.com/homecookingshow
TWITTER - https://twitter.com/VentunoCooking
A Ventuno Production : http://www.ventunotech.com