Tomato - 3 nos
Dry Red chili - 8 nos
Oil - 1 tsp
Garlic - 2 cloves
Piece of Ginger
Sugar - 1/2 tsp
Few Coriander leaves
1. 8 nos dry red chilies, boil in water. Remove it from boiled water and keep aside.
2. Blanch the tomatoes in boiling water. Once tomatoes start peeling its skin, remove from boiled water & cool it.
3. Remove tomatoes skin and chopped it.
4. Heat a saucepan, add oil, blanched tomatoes, garlic, ginger, blanched dry red chilies, salt and sugar. Cook it for two minutes and turn off the stove.
5. Check for seasoning and Cool down the mixture. Grind it with coriander leaves.
Simple and spicy momos chutney is ready to dip!
FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingShow
INSTAGRAM - https://www.instagram.com/homecookingshow
TWITTER - https://twitter.com/VentunoCooking
A Ventuno Production : http://www.ventunotech.com