Cauliflower Sweet Chili Sauce
Salt to taste
Pepper powder - 1 Tsp.
Corn flour - 2 Tbsp.
All purpose flour/Maida - 4 Tsp.
Oil for Deep Frying
Oil - 2 Tsp.
Green chilli - 2 no.'s chopped
Onion - 1 no. chopped
Soy sauce - 1/2 Tsp.
Sweet chilli sauce - 1 cup
1. Boil some water in a pan.
2. Add the cauliflower florets and a bit of salt to the pan and let it cook for about a minute.
3. Now, turn off the stove and remove the florets.
4. Sprinkle some salt and pepper powder over the florets and toss them until they are properly mixed in.
5. Now, add some cornflour and maida to the florets and again, toss well.
6. Add a little water and mix well using your hands.
7. Now, take the florets, one at a time, and roll them in the breadcrumbs until they are completely coated.
8. Deep fry the coated florets in some hot oil.
9. Now, add some oil to a pan. Add the garlic, ginger and green chilli to the pan. Saute well.
10. Now, add the chopped onions and mix well.
11. Once the onions turn transparent, add the soy sauce and sweet chilli sauce. Mix well.
12. Now, add the fried cauliflower florets to the pan. Mix well until the florets are properly coated.
13. Garnish with some sesame seeds.
14. Voila! Cauliflower Sweet Chilli Sauce is ready! You can have it as a snack or as a side to your meal! Serve hot!
Yogurt - 1/4 Cup
Mixed Herbs - 1 Tsp
Maida / All Purpose Flour - 3 Tsp
Hot sauce - 2 Tsp
1. Firstly, cut the cauliflower into small florets
2. Now blanch the cauliflower florets in hot water for 2 minutes
3. Strain the cauliflower and keep it aside
4. Now, to make the batter, take a bowl and add yogurt, salt, mixed herbs, pepper, all purpose flour and hot sauce
5. Mix the batter evenly till you get a uniform thin batter
6. Take the blanched cauliflower florets and dip it in the batter and roll it in the bread crumbs
7. Heat a pan with oil
8. Once the oil is hot, slowly add in the dipped and coated cauliflower florets into the oil
9. Fry it till they are golden brown in color
10. Your hot and crispy Popcorn cauliflower is ready to be served.
11. You can serve this with any dip on the side or can be had by itself
Cauliflower 65 - Recipe
Besan/Gram flour - 2 tbsp
Maida/All purpose flour - 2 tbsp
Corn flour - 1 ½ tbsp
Turmeric powder - 1/4 tsp
Chilli powder - 2 tsp
Salt to taste
A pinch of Coloring agent (Kesar powder)
Ginger & garlic paste - 1/2 tsp
Juice of 1 Lemon
1. Leave the Cauliflower florets in hot water for 2 minutes & Strain it.
Making the batter
2. In a bowl, add 2 tbsp of Besan/Gram flour, 2 tbsp of Maida/All purpose flour & 1 ½ tbsp of Corn flour
3. Add 1/4 tsp of Turmeric powder, 2 tsp of Chilli powder, Salt to taste, a pinch of coloring agent (kesar powder), 1/2 tsp of Ginger & garlic paste & mix well.
4. Start adding Water gradually & mix till you get a thick paste consistency.
5. Now add the Juice of 1 Lemon & mix it well.
Note: Batter should not be runny. It should be having a dropping consistency as shown
6. Add the Cauliflower florets to the batter bowl & coat it well.
7. Leave it for 10 minutes.
8. Heat Oil for deep frying. Gently drop the marinated florets & fry it till it turns brown color.
#CauliflowerRecipes #GobiPopcorn #Gobi65