Kalaki 2 ways
#EggRecipe #Kalaki #Egg
Bored with the usual omelet and boiled eggs? Try this unique and interesting recipe ‘Kalaki’. Kalaki is a famous egg special in Tamil Nadu. It is very simple yet amazingly tasty recipe. Kalaki involves a few techniques that you need to follow to get the right texture, in this recipe, I am going to guide you to get the perfect kalaki that you will love.
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 5 mins
Number of Servings: 2 - 3 persons
1. Beat two eggs in a bowl
2. Add the chicken salna/kurma, and season it with salt and pepper.
3. Heat a pan and add some oil
4. Make sure the pan is very hot and add the eggs
5. As soon as you pour the eggs, start folding the edges inwards
6. You have to be quick to ensure that the inside stays soft and not fully cooked. Do not let the eggs sit in the pan for too long as that may overcook them.
7. Fold it from all the sides and when the eggs come to a single form, transfer them immediately.
8. Your ‘Kalaki’ is ready to be served.
9. ‘Kalaki’ can be had as it is or can be had as a side to any dish.
You can buy our book and classes on http://www.21frames.in/shop
HAPPY COOKING WITH HOMECOOKING
ENJOY OUR RECIPES
FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingShow
INSTAGRAM - https://www.instagram.com/homecookingshow
A Ventuno Production : http://www.ventunotech.com