Mangoes and summers always come together. And I am going to make a fun twist on the classic kulfi by adding our seasonal fruit mangoes and make a creamy and delicious Mango Kulfi.
Prep time: 10 hours
Cook time: 20 minutes
Number of Servings: 4-5 persons
Milk - 2 1/2 cups
Mango - 2 nos
Sugar - 1/2 cup
Unsweetened Khoya - 3 Tsp
Cardamom powder - 1/2 Tsp
Corn flour - 2 Tbsp
Pista Badam Kulfi recipe:https://goo.gl/Ct5Cvk
Matka Kulfi recipe: https://goo.gl/6Xs5pW
You can buy our book and classes on http://www.21frames.in/shop
1. Boil the milk till it reduces to 3/4th of the quantity.
2. Meanwhile, in a mixer jar add the chopped mangoes, and sugar
3. Grind it to a fine paste
4. After the milk has reduced, add the unsweetened khoya
5. Mix it till it dissolves in the milk and add cardamom powder
6. Mix cornflour and milk in equal proportions and add the slurry to the milk
7. Mix it continuously so that there are no lumps. Add sugar and mix well
8. Add a pinch of saffron and cool down the mixture completely.
9. Add the mango pulp and mix it.
10. Pour the kulfi mixture into a glass or a kulfi mould (You can add mixed nuts at the bottom of the mould)
11. Insert the popsicle sticks into the kulfi mixture and freeze it for about 8-10 hours
12. Leave the kulfi in room temperature for a couple of minutes or dip the moulds in room temperature water to unmould the Kulfis
13. Creamy Mango Kulfi is ready to be served now.
HAPPY COOKING WITH HOMECOOKING
ENJOY OUR RECIPES
FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingShow
INSTAGRAM - https://www.instagram.com/homecookingshow
A Ventuno Production : http://www.ventunotech.com