DIY Popsicle Coaster
This is an easy, colorful coaster made of popsicle sticks. Learn how to make it in the video.
1. Layout 6 popsicle sticks horizontally
2. Apply hot glue to one end of the sticks
3. Take a popsicle stick and stick to that end as shown in the video
4. Apply hot glue to the other end of the sticks and stick the popsicle stick as shown
5. Stick one more popsicle stick in the middle
6. Now take 6 popsicle sticks and stick it horizontally on the 3 pillar like popsicle sticks as shown in the video
7. Your DIY popsicle coaster is ready, you can stick colored washi tapes on it to make it more colorful and fun.
Watch more: http://www.21frames.in/artalltheway Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ventunoart Subscribe Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/TheVentunoart