|Bharatstudent announces integration with Facebook®
||Mumbai 14 March 2011
Today, Bharatstudent.com, India's largest student and youth community platform announced their integration with Facebook to leverage the synergies between the two companies.
The integration allows for people to login to Bharatstudent with their Facebook account, includes social plugins that enables Facebook users to comment, 'Like' all articles, videos, photos, movie reviews, informative articles and other exclusive content, and enables discovery and sharing of relevant educational and entertainment content through their friends.
Using Artificial Intelligence, India based Bharatstudent.com has tailored a feature to match to the relevant new updates (viz; Articles, Photos, videos and reviews) for Facebook users and will be carried in Bharat Student "Like Box" as per the specific user interest.
Mr. Venkat Meenavalli, promoter of Bharatstudent.com said "Facebook is a global giant and has become the definitive way for people across the world to connect. With over 15 million users in India, Facebook has gained a cult status in the Indian market. We are extremely proud to be associated with Facebook and believe that this integration will further enhance the user experience for our subscribers.
It is an evident course of action to provide the users a larger platform of knowledge and exchange of ideas. With this integration we look forward to assist and reach out to double our user base by the year end."
About Synergy with Facebook
Facebook users will get added advantage of finding access for all the features of Bharatstudent besides their regular Facebook Features.
Facebook users can:
Just by logging in with his /her Facebook id and password in Bharatstudent.com
- get recommendations for videos, photos and articles @ 'BS Like Box'
- check his daily horoscope
- make free online international calls
- get access to Indian and Study Abroad information
- find Mock Tests for various competitive examinations
- know Examination Results
- access to Live Cricket Score Boards
- read Film News and Reviews of 6 regional languages
- listen to Live Radio
- avail other features and services
Bharatstudent.com is focused on providing comprehensive solutions for any personal and professional issues of young Indians, including issues related to study aboard, friendships and individual talent promotions. It is a portal run by Social Media India Ltd., a 100% owned subsidiary of Northgate Technologies Ltd. Over the last 4 years, Bharatstudent.com has emerged as India's largest student and youth community platform with more than 7 million Visitors every month and is ranked by Comscore.com (ComScore Reports – 2008, 2009, 2010) as the 3rd most frequently visited website after Facebook and Orkut. It has also been listed as among the Top 50 Digital Brands in India by the Economic Times Survey 2010.
- Bharatstudent is ahead of twitter according to comScore
comScore, Inc. 21st December, 2011
- Bharatstudent.com looks at NASDAQ listing by next year
Business Standard, 17th March 2011
- Bharatstudent announces integration with Facebook®
Mumbai, 14th March, 2011
- BharatStudent: The Facebook of India
CHIP Magazine, December 2010
- bharatstudent.com in Top 50 Digital Brands
1st September, 2010
- bharatstudent.com - Top 3rd Social Networking Site in India
25th August, 2010
- Dr. K. Rosaiah, Hon'ble Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh Launched JNTU Kakinada University Information Systems & Email Service
26th March, 2010
- Top social networking sites in India
17th February, 2009
- Northgate Technologies subsidiary to launch www.bharatstudent.com
Equity Bulls, 3rd September, 2007
- Bharatstudent.com kicks Off Campus Awards 2007
Mumbai, Maharashtra, IND, 7th September, 2007
- Bharatstudent.com launches Campus Awards 2007
Mumbai, 1st September, 2007
- Campus reps energize Indian student portal
Live Mint, Archana Rai, Bangalore. 5th July, 2007
- Log on to a Social World
Times of India, 12th March, 2007